Final awards will not be provided without documentation of income.
Review the list of documents that you will need to submit to PSAS. These documents include the following:
- You and your spouse's (if applicable) social security numbers.
- A complete copy of your 2014 federal 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ form, including all schedules and worksheets and copies of all 2014 W2 and/or 1099 forms for all individuals living in the household.
- Your Social Services Year End Statement (AFDC, ADC, TANF) and/or Food Stamp Year End Statement and/or your Social Security Year End Benefits Statement(s) for ALL individuals living in the household receiving benefits in 2014.
- Information about child support payments or child support received.
- Information about the value and amount still owed on your home.
- Information about the value and amount still owed on any real estate investments.
- Information about the value of any savings or investment accounts.
Special Needs Families
If your student is a Special Needs Student or attends a Special Education School, this form must be printed, completed, and signed by the parent and by the administrator at the school. This should be done prior to completing the application. The form must be uploaded when you complete and submit the application.
Awards from BLOCS are provided through the Pennsylvania EITC and OSTC programs which carry the following income guidelines for eligibility:
|Number of Dependents||Maximum Income|
|Add $15,270 for each additional dependent|
Income guidelines are for EITC and OSTC funding only. Income Guidelines for other funding sources are unavailable.
Please Note: Qualifying for funding does not guarantee funding. Funding is distributed based upon the availability of funds.
Complete the application.
As you progress through the application, if you have questions, simply click on the icon beside the question for a more detailed description of what is required. Do not leave any question blank. If a question does not apply to you, enter 0 or a similar answer.
Verify the information that you entered
As you progress through the application, please review each page before moving on to the next.
Submit the $28 fee for processing your application. Payments via VISA, Master Card, American Express, Discover, or Electronic Bank Check (ACH) are accepted. All payment transactions are protected through the use of a secure server.
Submit your application to PSAS for review by our staff.
You must then submit the following required documentation via upload, fax or mail to complete the application process:
- A complete photocopy of your signed 2014 federal 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ form, including all schedules and worksheets and copies of all 2014 W2 and/or 1099 forms for ALL individuals living in the household.
- Photocopies of your Social Services Year End Statement (AFDC, ADC, TANF) and/or photocopies of your Food Stamps Year End Statement and/or photocopies of your Social Security Year End Benefits Statement(s) for ALL individuals living in the household receiving benefits in 2014
Submitting Your Documents
You can submit your documents in 1 of 3 ways:
- Upload to PSAS - You can upload your documents by logging back into your account here
- Fax to PSAS - You can fax your documents to PSAS at (440) 892-8137 or (440) 892-7727
- Mail to PSAS - You can mail your documents to PSAS at Private School Aid Service
Online Application Department
909 Canterbury Road Suite P
Westlake, OH 44145
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to complete the pdf of the Student Aid Form. You can download the latest version here...
Updating your application
After you have submitted your PSAS Student Aid Form, you cannot make changes directly. If you need to adjust the school selections you have made or add a student to your application, you can do so with the following forms: