Archdiocese of Dubuque STO
Applications must be submitted by - 3/24/2016
The Archdiocese of Dubuque STO has selected PSAS to process their financial aid applications. Please review the information below to apply for aid online.
Gather the documents that you will need. These documents include the following:
- You and your spouse's (if applicable) social security numbers.
- A complete copy of your 2015 federal 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ form, including all schedules and worksheets and copies of all 2015 W2 and/or 1099 forms for all individuals living in the household.
- If you have not filed a 2015 IRS form 1040, please submit your 2014 Form 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ (as filed with the IRS, Including all Schedules) 2015 W-2 forms, 2015 1099, 1099R or 1098 forms for any wage earning adult residing with the applicants. If you are self-employed or own a business, rental property, and /or farm you will need to provide an estimate of this income for 2015. If this application is submitted after April 15, 2016, you must provide a copy of the 2015 extension for Filing Request, as approved by the IRS and a copy of your last filed tax return.
- Your Social Services Year End Statement (AFDC, ADC, TANF) and/or Food Stamp Year End Statement and/or your Social Security Year End Benefits Statement(s) for ALL individuals living in the household receiving benefits in 2015.
- Information about child support payments or child support received.
- Information about the value and amount still owed on your home.
- Information about the value and amount still owed on any real estate investments.
- Information about the value of any savings or investment accounts.
Complete the application.
As you progress through the application, if you have questions, simply click on the icon beside the question for a more detailed description of what is required. Do not leave any question blank. If a question does not apply to you, enter 0 or a similar answer.
Verify the information that you entered
As you progress through the application, please review each page before moving on to the next.
Submit the non-refundable $25 fee for processing your application. Payments via VISA, Master Card, American Express, Discover or Electronic Bank Check (ACH) are accepted. All payment transactions are protected through the use of a secure server.
Submit your application to PSAS for review by our staff. You must then submit the following required documentation via upload, fax or mail to complete the application process:
- A complete photocopy of your signed 2015 federal 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ form, including all schedules and worksheets and copies of all 2015 W2 and/or 1099 forms for ALL individuals living in the household. If you have not yet filed your 2015 tax return, refer to the First Step for the list of documents you must submit with your application.
- Photocopies of your Social Services Year End Statement (AFDC, ADC, TANF) and/or photocopies of your Food Stamps Year End Statement and/or photocopies of your Social Security Year End Benefits Statement(s) for ALL individuals living in the household receiving benefits in 2015
Submitting Your Documents
You can submit your documents in 1 of 3 ways
- Upload to PSAS - You will have the opportunity to upload your documents at the end of your application and anytime after by logging back into your account here
- Fax to PSAS - You can fax your documents to PSAS at (440) 892-8137 or (440) 892-7727
- Mail to PSAS - You can mail your documents to PSAS at Private School Aid Service
Online Application Department
909 Canterbury Road Suite P
Westlake, OH 44145